Re: [podcasters] Help With Publicity..

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
      I've considered the Promo thing, but I have no idea what I'd say on a
      promo -- most of the time I have no idea what I'm going to say on the
      show! <grin> Sounds like it ought to be a good idea, though.

      It was 4 Jul 2007, when Brains Matter commented:

      --
      Grizzly's Growls <grizzly at grizzly.podzone.org>
      Podcast: (n.) a talk show on the Web or iPod