Re: [podcasters] feedburner MyBrand is now free

  • J Wynia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
      MissPeter wrote:

      > http://googlesystem .blogspot. com/2007/ 07/google- makes-feedburner
      > -pro-free. html
      > <http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2007/07/google-makes-feedburner-pro-free.html>
      > from article:
      > 'And other good news: FeedBurner MyBrand, the service that lets you
      > serve your feeds from your domain, is now free. It used to cost
      > $3-$14/month, depending on the number of feeds from your account.
      > "With MyBrand, publishers can continue to take advantage of all of
      > FeedBurner's services, but provide a transparent experience by running
      > everything through their domain."'
      >
      > Maybe I'll start using feedburner again...

      I've actually been paying for the MyBrand service for about 6 months now
      to get nice, centralized feed URL's, but all on my own domains that I
      can switch over to any other back end whenever I feel like.

      So, http://feeds.wynia.org/JWynia is currently pointed to a Feedburner
      feed, but if I ever get sick of using Feedburner, I can just point it to
      my own URL or another service.

      --
      J Wynia - Software Developer, Writer and Geek
      Half empty? Half Full? Or Just Too Big?