Stuck In Traffic #3

  • Calvin Powers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Howdy,

      I'm pleased to announce the release of the third episode of the Stuck In
      Traffic podcast, covering current events, cultural phenomena, and true
      stories. This episode can be listened to on the web
      site<http://www.stuckintraffic.com/2007/07/sit003-evidence-media-neutral-next-diet.html>.
      The rss feed is here <http://feeds.feedburner.com/StuckInTrafficPodcast>.

      I once heard on Podholes that you should produce 5 episodes of your podcast
      before going public with it. That was very good advice. The first two
      episodes of Stuck In Traffic sucked so bad I pulled the MP3 files off the
      web. This episode is getitng better, but don't feel like it's good enough to
      start registering it in podcast directores etc just yet. However, I thought
      I'd post it on this list. If anyone has time to listen and cares to send
      suggestions/advice/feedback about what can be improved, I'd very much
      appreciate it.

      Thanks,
      Calvin Powers

      P.S. My other podcast is a music podcast call the Taproot Music
      Spotlight<http://www.taprootradio.com/>.
      I'd love to get feedback on that one as well.
      P.P.S: IS Podholes on hiatus or something. I don't think there's been an
      episode since, i dunno, ages ago!