Re: [podcasters] Slapcast.com, Odeo, Audible.com deals (i.e., content partnerships)

  • Peter Ker
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2005
      Kwe David, I don't know how they are for partnership
      deals for Ads but as a consumer user of audible.com I
      was VERY HAPPY, just found that I never could listen
      to them as there are so many excellent Podcasts out
      there to listen to. I'm JUST starting to listen to
      "When will Jesus bring the Pork Chops" which I
      purchased in January from audible ;-)

      Skennen Peace

      http://www.geocities.com/bearclanmohawk
      http://www.cafepress.com/ohkwari