Re: Whole Wheat Radio Podcast

  • jean_scholtes
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2004
      Just listened to one of the casts and two thumbs up !
      Jean

      http://podcasters.blogspot.com

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Kloss" <jim@w...> wrote:

      > Hi ...
      >
      > Very exciting this rush of Podcasting resources ... or am I just
      late
      > to the game again? :-)
      >
      > We've been doing the daily 'rant' here at Whole Wheat Radio
      > (http://www.wholewheatradio.org) for 2+ years. Listeners have
      asked
      > for
      > MP3s of the show in the past and 1 listener keeps a sporadic
      archive,
      > but with the amount of podcasting excitement I thought now was the
      > time to jump in. Being able to subscribe to an audio feed like
      > the 'rant' is the most exciting thing I've felt in the audio /
      blog /
      > webcasting arena since I discovered Shoutcast.
      >
      > The 'blog' (which is simply a listing of the MP3 files and their
      MP3
      > tags) is basically flat text:
      > http://www.wholewheatradio.org/audio/wwr_podcast.php But
      the 'blog'
      > wasn't my intention - I prefer people subscribe to the feed and
      pick
      > up the audio that way - so I'm not going to pretty-up the 'blog'
      page
      > very much. The feed is at:
      > http://www.wholewheatradio.org/audio/wwr_podcast.xml
      >
      > I'm looking forward to watching (and listening!) to this new
      > podcasting phenomenon...
      >
      > Jim Kloss
      > Whole Wheat Radio
      > Talkeetna, Alaska
    • Jim Kloss
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2004
        Thanks Jean ... the feed and pages have been changing a lot in the last few days as I write code to integrate into our normal blog.  The old feed should continue to work, but the feed where I think we'll be living is at:  http://www.wholewheatradio.org/jbb/weblog.xml in case you're interested.

        And thanks for the feedback!  We really appreciate it!

        Warmly,

        Jim & Esther

        Jim Kloss
        Whole Wheat Radio