The Sound of Young America feedback

  • thesoundofyoungamerica
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 7:49 AM
      Hey folks --

      Thanks to Vince from totalsense.com and Evo from the dragon page for
      their suggestions... but I'd still love more feedback about my show,
      The Sound of Young America.

      The most recent show featured interviews with Ricky Jay (Deadwood,
      Mamet films, magician, author) and an author named Amy Krause
      Rosenthal. I'm interested in how people think the show works, how
      people thing the site is, where and how I should be promoting... I've
      been in this game for a month, but I'd love to get in deep.

      And again, I made some promos, which I uploaded to the "files" section
      of this group, but are also available for download:
      http://www.splangy.com/radio/tsoyapromo1.mp3
      http://www.splangy.com/radio/tsoyapromo2.mp3
      http://www.splangy.com/radio/tsoyapromo3.mp3

      Jesse Thorn