new here!

  • April L Clay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2007
      Hello all,
      I am new here and wanting to listen and learn, maybe ask some questions. I am considering podcasting as a form of advertising. I was also wanting to make small MP3s to post on my site for free downloads.

      Im guessing this would be the same technology??

      Forgive me, but I am just getting started. I have downloaded Audacity and purchased a Logitech headset to start messing around with. Any suggestions would be much appreciated and I look forward to learning lots!
      Cheers,
      April

      April Clay, M.Ed, R. Psych.
      Body Mind & Motion