KYOU Radio

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2007
      Went and looked at that KYOU Radio site. I like the idea over all, but.

      I looked over their agreement, and essentially they offer publicity, and
      in return, I give them permission to use my submitted material any way
      they want to, anywhere they want to, for as long as they want to, and give
      them permission to use any material in my show from other people under the
      same terms, assuming that I already have that permission to give away.
      For my own stuff, fine, sometimes. For music & such, I worry.

      So I didn't do it. But I still like the idea (he said, wistfully).

      --
      Grizzly <grizzly at grizzly.podzone.org>
      Podcast: (n.) a talk show on the Web or iPod