Re: Bouncing emails

  • dcolanduno
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 24, 2007
      Tell her that podcasting is the future... and statements like... "I
      will NEVER have an interest in podcasting." are so stupid, and
      absurd... she mind as well go hide in a hole and melt her computer,
      then become the Luddite she must already be! :)

      D.

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Variant Frequencies Podcast