Re: [podcasters] Summary of Podictionary presentation for Podcasters Across Borders 2007

  • George L Smyth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2007
      Charles -

      Too bad I can't be there - I know about a handful of people who will be
      attending the conference, so look for people wearing AMP t-shirts. If the
      session is recorded please let us know the link.

      Cheers -

      george

      Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com

      Handmade Photographic Images: http://www.GLSmyth.com - Blog: GLSmyth.Wordpress.com