I just learned something about Itunes

  • Nobilis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2007
      All this conversation about Itunes made me think...

      I got booted from Itunes (actually, never let in in the first place)
      because of my content. I had just written off the idea until I
      remembered that Violet Blue's podcast is listed.

      Well, it turns out, it is and it isn't...

      http://www.tinynibbles.com/blogarchives/2006/09/itunes_and_sex_podcasts_my_lon.html

      What she's got there is a subset of those items that don't violate the
      Itunes TOU...

      So all I need to do is produce a few podcasts once in a while that
      don't violate the TOU (such as news, education, or other such
      material) and create a second feed for that material, and I can get
      listed there.

      Sweet!

      --
      "Feelings stronger than instinct, loyalties higher than money"
      Now available from ExtasyBooks.com -- "Centaur" -- http://tinyurl.com/yofzbd