Re: What podcasting *can* be...

  • Phil Rossi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2007
      I am a lurker, but this draws me outta the word work to say "Right
      on". If you've yet to check out this gem, don't be a weiner. Go listen.

      Brilliantly done. It's the Wall in forty-five minutes.

      Cheers,
      Phil Rossi

      Crescent - http://www.crescentstation.net -- Depriving listeners of
      sleep and polluting dreams...

      the Joe Murphy Memorial Fund: http://www.joemurphymemorialfund.org/
      -- We'll miss you Joe!

      2007 Winner of PodCast Pickle' Pickle Tales competition

      http://www.philrossi.net
      http://www.philrossimusic.com