Re: I created a new group just looking at podcasting technology.. , that should be a

  • Martin Brossman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
      Thanks for all the support by joining the Podcasting Technology Yahoo
      discussion group. We now have 25 members since it started this last
      Sunday. And I have this group listed on the front page. If you missed
      the invite here it is again:

      A new group in town, committed to the understanding of Podcasting
      Technology.

      This group is for podcasters who want to be more effective using
      podcasting technology, keeping up with the current podcasting technology
      and having a place to solve problems with podcasting technology. It is
      a moderated group with more than one moderator and new members are
      required to make a simple introduction to the group. I already have
      created Yahoo groups with over 1000 members and NO SPAM. This is a
      joint supported group with the help of David Williams and Fred Wood of
      Create Business Growth www.createbusinessgrowth.com
      <http://www.createbusinessgrowth.com>

      The link to the group is:

      Be well,