Re: What do you recommend for getting the best recording over the ph

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2007
      I use a Telos 1 digital hybrid. It is comparable to the other digital hybrids mentioned. I do have to say, it came with a pretty steep learning curve (at least for me) and requires a mixer that can do a "mix minus." I luckily had a mixer that could do a separate "group out" that I could take to the Telos. I expect the other digital hybrids have a similar "mix minus" requirement.

      Robin
      http://www.thedivacast.com
      http://www.insytworks.com