New Cast: Mortgages Made Simple with Rick Gundzik

  • Douglas E. Welch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2007
      Hello all,

      Mortgages Made Simple with Rick Gundzik is dedicated to helping you find the
      best home loan possible by developing an understanding of the confusing
      concepts and terms that loan officers throw around.

      In the first four shows Rick has discussed and explained the role of a
      mortgage broker, "points", APR, garbage fees, impound accounts and more.

      Getting your first (or second) mortgage can be extremely stressful and
      confusing. Why not make it easier on yourself, and potentially save yourself
      a lot of money, by arming yourself with as much knowledge as possible.

      Rick loves taking questions from listeners and readers, so visit the web
      site, http://pacificresidential.com/show/ and send in your questions via
      email or voice mail.

      Link: http://pacificresidential.com/show/

      =-=-=-=

      Mortgages Made Simple is one of my first podcast production gigs and I am
      really enjoying it. I record and edit the shows and also act as co-host.

      Rick is a close personal friend, practically family, and he has led me
      though the fog of all of my home loans. He has a lot of great information to
      share and I am very glad to be assisting him in spreading the word.

      You can read more about this, and other, podcast production adventures in my
      new blog, Careers in Podcasting at http://welchwrite.com/cip/

      Douglas

      --
      Check out my Friends in Tech!