Dragon*Con Podcaster's UN Requires One More Voice

  • kurt_armbruster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2007
      We are trying to set up a Podcaster's UN at Dragon*Con (
      http://www.dragoncon.org ) in Atlanta, Ga, this Labor Day long
      weekend. It will be a part of the Podcasting, Now and Beyond Track. (
      http://www.dragon-pod.com )

      We currently have a panel of 4, including podcasters from Canada, New
      Zealand, Scotland, and the UK. (The moderator is from the USA.)

      We are presently looking for one additional female voice to join our
      discussion.

      If you are attending Dragon*Con this year, are coming from overseas or
      crossing the US border to get to D*C, and would like to participate on
      the panel, please contact us via the Dragon*Con Podcasting Forum at:

      http://www.dragon-pod.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=168