Re: [podcasters] Double Enders

  • Harold Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2005
      Listen Dave, I don't need you tellin' me who did what--all roads lead
      back to me. I was the first podcaster in the known universe and I
      also created the Internet and radio with my buddy Edison. (Forget
      about Marconi nor Tesla--those fellows were simply lackeys.)

      What's next, you goin' ta tell me Skype invented the telephone?

      Watson