Re: is there a way to export a list of your subscribed feeds in iPodder?

  • gem
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
      hi! thanks group for all your help!

      From: "Martijn Venrooy" <martijn@...>
      Subject: RE: is there a way to export a list of your subscribed feeds
      in iPodder?

      And in the new version you can 'export as OPML...' in the file-menu.
      (the release candidates are up on sourceforge -
      https://sourceforge.net/projects/ipodder/ )

      Cheers,
      MV

      ---> This is probably what i'm looking for. i want to be able to
      export all my feeds the way news readers export my feeds so i can
      import them next time elsewhere. news readers use "opml" too right?

      i didn't know there was a new version. i didn't see that function
      "export as OPML" in my version. i'll go download the new one. thanks
      thanks everbody for your help!

      sincerely yours,
      gem
      http://web.tnnua.edu.tw/~g920713/blog.1.html