Re: [podcasters] Re: SXSW Attendees?

  • Jason @ Insomnia Radio
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2005
      I think our own Eric Rice needs to bring his entire setup, and podcast
      all 1300 bands, both audio and video...

      Come on, Eric...it's not that large an undertaking :-)

      On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 21:14:43 -0800, Matt May <mattmay@...> wrote:
      > I'm there from the 10th to the 15th...
      >
      > Speaking of. I got a note from the SXSW Interactive organizer, who
      > pointed out that the session on podcasting is going to be held on the
      > Day Stage in the Trade Show, which you can get into for free. You just
      > need to get a pass here:
      >
      > http://www.sxsw.com/if_pass
      >
      > It's Monday the 14th, at 3pm. I've mailed the organizer to see if any
      > recording limitations can be relaxed for (at least) the session, since
      > I suspect some people are going to want to record it.
      >
      > -
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Jason Evangelho
      Host & Producer: Insomnia Radio

      On the web:
      http://hardcoreinsomniaradio.blogspot.com
      RSS Feed: (copy link and plug into your podcatching client)
      http://webpages.charter.net/jevangelho01/IR.xml

      The Sleepless Reader: A critical extension of Insomnia Radio:
      http://sleeplessreader.blogspot.com

      Direct Connect:
      AIM: hardcoreinsomnia
      Skype: hardcoreinsomnia
      805-709-1551

      Proud member of the Association of Music Podcasting:
      http://musicpodcasting.org

      "The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too
      strong to be broken."
      ~Samuel Johnson