Podcasting at Gen Con

  • Don Dehm
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      I am blessed with the podcasting track at Gen Con. If by any chance any of
      you are going to be there, please let me know and let me know what
      podcasting events you may be able to offer your wisdom to. Our event list
      is here:
      http://www.pulpgamer.com/gen-con/

      Thanks!

      --
      Don A. Dehm
      Pulp Gamer: The Paper Game Podshow - 581 W 4th St. #91, Benson, AZ 85602