Re: [podcasters] Re: Libsyn Uploading Problem

  • Ramble Redhead
    Message 1 of 7 , May 25, 2007
      I heard from other podcasters that sometimes the files do not archived
      like they should and had similiar issues. Earlier with libsyn I had
      issues with the files not showing up in the media section but I sent
      them an email and it was quickly resolved. Have no issues since then

      --
      Check out the Ramble Redhead Show at http://rambleredhead.blogspot.com
      or www.rambleredhead.com

      Check out my Frappr map www.frappr.com/rambleredhead

      AOL or AIM Screen Name: Rambleredhead

      Yahoo Rambleredhead

      Subscribe via Itunes:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=98939550&s=143441

      Comment Number: 574-203-4263

      Send stuff to:

      Ramble Redhead
      P.O. Box 2804
      South Bend IN 46680

      Write a review on Itunes to help out the show!