iPodder version 1.0 Released

  • Martijn Venrooy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2004
      I thought it would be usefull for podcasters too, so here it is:

      We're proud to announce that iPodder version 1.0 is released. (python
      version)
      (formerly known as iSpider)

      It's released both for Windows as for Macintosh.
      This is a standalone application, no other programs are needed.

      Download it at our projectsite:
      http://ipodder.sourceforge.net/

      iPodder version 1.0 in a nutshell:
      -------------------------------------
      - iPodder for the Mac and Windows platform (soon linux)
      - Graphical user interface and tray icon
      - Scheduler inside to setup recursive and timed downloads
      - Progress bar inside
      - BitTorrent support
      - iTunes/Mediaplayer integration
      - Downloads are automatically divided by folders
      - Playlists ordered by Feed
      - Application memorizes the history to prevend double downloads
      - Half downloads will be restarted in new session
      - Automatic placing of content on your iPod (mac only)
      - Standalone application (no extra applications needed)
      - Easy to use

      Cheers,
      MV

      The iPodder team:
      Erik de Jonge, Andrew Grumet, Martijn Venrooy, Perica Zivkovic.

      http://www.ipodder.nl/
      http://ipodder.sourceforge.net/