Re: Interesting site....

  • awksidental
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Allen Weiner <allen_weiner@y...>
      wrote:
      > Audiofest is a service provider who wants to offer commercial
      >content (on a subscription basis) for download to your device. I may
      >be out of date, but originally it did not work with iPod.

      It did not work well with my Audiovox SMT5600 (Windows
      SmartPhone2003/MediaPlayer). I think its DRM issues, because it had
      some syncing problems, as does Napster with my partner's identical
      device.

      I felt sorry for them as I uninstalled the demo after giving it a
      couple of hours of my debugging time.

      So far this is a great ride, and my money says we're still going up
      the first hill under chain-power.