Podcast Announcement: MyMacGuys

  • silsurf
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      MyMacGuys

      Entertaining discussion of all things Mac. Two long time friends share
      stories and create lively discussion centered around the theme of Apple
      Macintosh computers. Casting from Los Angeles, Hank and Chris take
      the geek out of the tech and provide a forum for humor, effluvia and
      Mac-mindedness. "We may not have all the answers, but we definitely
      have all of the fun.

      Please take a listen at our new Podcast. Skype in, email or just listen. All comments
      welcome, questions, thoughts perambulations welcome.

      Feed: http://www.mymacguy.net/podcast/dircaster.php
      Website/Blog: http://mymacguys.blogspot.com/
      email: mymacpodcast@...
      skype: mymacguys