Re: Just in time for Cinco de Mayo... Fajquitos!

  • Average Betty
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Hola podcast fans!

      The latest installment of my cooking-comedy video podcast spotlights
      an Average Betty original... Fajquitos! What are Fajquitos?
      Fajquitos are a cross between a fajita and a taquito; they're grilled
      and fresh like a fajita, but rolled and easy to eat like a taquito.

      So if you're planning a Cinco de Mayo party this weekend, or just
      looking for something new, tasty and fun to try, please check out my
      "Fajquitos: Toma Dos" episode. The complete recipe with pictures is
      on my website.

      For those of you on iTunes, I would absolutely love, love you if you
      subscribe on iTunes! I am featured in the Podcasts->Arts->Food
      section, or just click here:

      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=183309259

      The video and recipe are also available at my website.

      Video: http://www.averagebetty.com/?p=101
      Recipe: http://www.averagebetty.com/?p=100

      If you check it out, I would totally appreciate your feedback, tips on
      how to make the show better, and any food requests for future episodes.

      Gracias!

      xo,
      Betty
      http://www.averagebetty.com