Re: [podcasters] TWITTER need Tweaking!

  • andrew clarke
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 12:52:09PM -0400, Stephen Eley wrote:

      > Twitter may have captured virtually the entire podcast community, but
      > it isn't itself a podcasting topic, and I'd hate for this list to go
      > permanently off course and lose the few people left who have no
      > interest in Twitter.

      Concur. Thanks Stephen.

      Regards
      Andrew

      (podcasters@yahoogroups.com owner)
    • Flyswatter
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2007
        Yeah. Don't mess with Steve--he's the topic Po Po! ;-D

        On 5/1/07, andrew clarke <mail@...> wrote:

        > On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 12:52:09PM -0400, Stephen Eley wrote:
        >
        > > Twitter may have captured virtually the entire podcast community, but
        > > it isn't itself a podcasting topic, and I'd hate for this list to go
        > > permanently off course and lose the few people left who have no
        > > interest in Twitter.
        >
        > Concur. Thanks Stephen.
        >
        > Regards
        > Andrew

        Laura Ross

        The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
        http://coffeeandteashow.com
        Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
        coffeeandteashow@...

        Rocky Horror Pod Show
        http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
        Listener hotline: 206-888-4991 (note new number)
        rockypod@...