Re: [podcasters] TWITTER need Tweaking!

  • Rob Schendel
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      The service appears to be back and working normally.

      On 5/1/07, PhiLL Ramey <pramey@...> wrote:

      > Those cats need to work on the serverz faster!
      >
      > On 5/1/07, Andy Bilodeau <andycast@... <andycast%40gmail.com>>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > On 5/1/07, Rob Schendel <Flash1Podcasting@...<Flash1Podcasting%40gmail.com>
      > <Flash1Podcasting%40gmail.com>>
      > > wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Is anyone else having difficulties with Twitter this morning? It
      > > > doesn't seem to be functioning at all.
      > > >
      > > > www.twitter.com/robschendel <www.twitter.com/robschendel>
      > > >
      > > Hey rob...
      > >
      > > It's not just you man...the whole twitter things is kaput...for now...
      > >
      > > I'm sure they'll be back up soon..
      > >
      > > I have confidence in those guys!
      > >
      > > --
      > > Andy Bilodeau
      > > PodCaster
      > >
      > > The AndyCast PodCast
      > > You'll laugh 'til you stop!
      > > http://www.andycast.net
      > >
      > > Blogger
      > > http://andy.andycast.net
      > >
      > > Skype : andybilodeau
      > >

      > --
      > The PhiLL(er)
      > http://www.thephiller.com

    • andrew clarke
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2007
        On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 12:52:09PM -0400, Stephen Eley wrote:

        > Twitter may have captured virtually the entire podcast community, but
        > it isn't itself a podcasting topic, and I'd hate for this list to go
        > permanently off course and lose the few people left who have no
        > interest in Twitter.

        Concur. Thanks Stephen.

        Regards
        Andrew

        (podcasters@yahoogroups.com owner)
      • Flyswatter
        Message 3 of 11 , May 1, 2007
          Yeah. Don't mess with Steve--he's the topic Po Po! ;-D

          On 5/1/07, andrew clarke <mail@...> wrote:

          > On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 12:52:09PM -0400, Stephen Eley wrote:
          >
          > > Twitter may have captured virtually the entire podcast community, but
          > > it isn't itself a podcasting topic, and I'd hate for this list to go
          > > permanently off course and lose the few people left who have no
          > > interest in Twitter.
          >
          > Concur. Thanks Stephen.
          >
          > Regards
          > Andrew

          Laura Ross

          The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
          http://coffeeandteashow.com
          Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
          coffeeandteashow@...

          Rocky Horror Pod Show
          http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
          Listener hotline: 206-888-4991 (note new number)
          rockypod@...