Re: [podcasters] TWITTER need Tweaking!

  • Andy Bilodeau
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      On 5/1/07, Rob Schendel <Flash1Podcasting@...> wrote:

      > Is anyone else having difficulties with Twitter this morning? It
      > doesn't seem to be functioning at all.
      >
      > www.twitter.com/robschendel <www.twitter.com/robschendel>

      Hey rob...

      It's not just you man...the whole twitter things is kaput...for now...

      I'm sure they'll be back up soon..

      I have confidence in those guys!

      --
      Andy Bilodeau
      PodCaster

      The AndyCast PodCast
      You'll laugh 'til you stop!
      http://www.andycast.net

      Blogger
      http://andy.andycast.net

      Skype : andybilodeau
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2007
        On 5/1/07, Rob Schendel <Flash1Podcasting@...> wrote:
        > Is anyone else having difficulties with Twitter this morning? It
        > doesn't seem to be functioning at all.

        As diverting as recent conversations have been, I believe this is the
        wrong list to be discussing Twitter technical issues. There are lots
        of other places that are far more appropriate. Google on "Twitter
        community" or "Twitter forum" for a few.

        Twitter may have captured virtually the entire podcast community, but
        it isn't itself a podcasting topic, and I'd hate for this list to go
        permanently off course and lose the few people left who have no
        interest in Twitter.

        http://www.escapepod.org
      • Rob Schendel
        Message 3 of 11 , May 1, 2007
          I notice that even the "help" link, on the main page, won't load!

          On 5/1/07, Andy Bilodeau <andycast@...> wrote:

          > On 5/1/07, Rob Schendel <Flash1Podcasting@...<Flash1Podcasting%40gmail.com>>
          > wrote:
          > >

          > > Is anyone else having difficulties with Twitter this morning? It
          > > doesn't seem to be functioning at all.
          > >
          > > www.twitter.com/robschendel <www.twitter.com/robschendel>
          > >
          > Hey rob...
          >
          > It's not just you man...the whole twitter things is kaput...for now...
          >
          > I'm sure they'll be back up soon..
          >
          > I have confidence in those guys!
          >
          > --
          > Andy Bilodeau
          > PodCaster
          >
          > The AndyCast PodCast
          > You'll laugh 'til you stop!
          > http://www.andycast.net
          >
          > Blogger
          > http://andy.andycast.net
          >
          > Skype : andybilodeau

        • PhiLL Ramey
          Message 4 of 11 , May 1, 2007
            Those cats need to work on the serverz faster!

            --
            The PhiLL(er)
            http://www.thephiller.com

          • Steven R. Boyett
            Message 5 of 11 , May 1, 2007
              I'm not ashamed to admit that I have absolutely no interest in twitter.
              --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Eley" <SFEley@...> wrote:

              > On 5/1/07, Rob Schendel <Flash1Podcasting@...> wrote:
              > > Is anyone else having difficulties with Twitter this morning? It
              > > doesn't seem to be functioning at all.
              >
              > As diverting as recent conversations have been, I believe this is the
              > wrong list to be discussing Twitter technical issues. There are lots
              > of other places that are far more appropriate. Google on "Twitter
              > community" or "Twitter forum" for a few.
              >
              > Twitter may have captured virtually the entire podcast community, but
              > it isn't itself a podcasting topic, and I'd hate for this list to go
              > permanently off course and lose the few people left who have no
              > interest in Twitter.
              >

              > --
              > Have Fun,
              > Steve Eley (sfeley@...)
              > http://www.escapepod.org

            • Andy Bilodeau
              Message 6 of 11 , May 1, 2007

                > On 5/1/07, Rob Schendel <Flash1Podcasting@...> wrote:
                > > Is anyone else having difficulties with Twitter this morning? It
                > > doesn't seem to be functioning at all.
                >
                > As diverting as recent conversations have been, I believe this is the
                > wrong list to be discussing Twitter technical issues. There are lots
                > of other places that are far more appropriate. Google on "Twitter
                > community" or "Twitter forum" for a few.
                >
                > Twitter may have captured virtually the entire podcast community, but
                > it isn't itself a podcasting topic, and I'd hate for this list to go
                > permanently off course and lose the few people left who have no
                > interest in Twitter.

                Fair enough.

                --
                Andy Bilodeau
                PodCaster

                The AndyCast PodCast
                You'll laugh 'til you stop!
                http://www.andycast.net

                Blogger
                http://andy.andycast.net

                Skype : andybilodeau
              • Rob Schendel
                Message 7 of 11 , May 1, 2007
                  The service appears to be back and working normally.

                  On 5/1/07, PhiLL Ramey <pramey@...> wrote:

                  > Those cats need to work on the serverz faster!
                  >
                  > On 5/1/07, Andy Bilodeau <andycast@... <andycast%40gmail.com>>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > On 5/1/07, Rob Schendel <Flash1Podcasting@...<Flash1Podcasting%40gmail.com>
                  > <Flash1Podcasting%40gmail.com>>
                  > > wrote:
                  > > >

                  > > > Is anyone else having difficulties with Twitter this morning? It
                  > > > doesn't seem to be functioning at all.
                  > > >
                  > > > www.twitter.com/robschendel <www.twitter.com/robschendel>
                  > > >
                  > > Hey rob...
                  > >
                  > > It's not just you man...the whole twitter things is kaput...for now...
                  > >
                  > > I'm sure they'll be back up soon..
                  > >
                  > > I have confidence in those guys!
                  > >
                  > > --
                  > > Andy Bilodeau
                  > > PodCaster
                  > >
                  > > The AndyCast PodCast
                  > > You'll laugh 'til you stop!
                  > > http://www.andycast.net
                  > >
                  > > Blogger
                  > > http://andy.andycast.net
                  > >
                  > > Skype : andybilodeau
                  > >

                  > --
                  > The PhiLL(er)
                  > http://www.thephiller.com

                • andrew clarke
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 1, 2007
                    On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 12:52:09PM -0400, Stephen Eley wrote:

                    > Twitter may have captured virtually the entire podcast community, but
                    > it isn't itself a podcasting topic, and I'd hate for this list to go
                    > permanently off course and lose the few people left who have no
                    > interest in Twitter.

                    Concur. Thanks Stephen.

                    Regards
                    Andrew

                    (podcasters@yahoogroups.com owner)
                  • Flyswatter
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 1, 2007
                      Yeah. Don't mess with Steve--he's the topic Po Po! ;-D

                      On 5/1/07, andrew clarke <mail@...> wrote:

                      > On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 12:52:09PM -0400, Stephen Eley wrote:
                      >
                      > > Twitter may have captured virtually the entire podcast community, but
                      > > it isn't itself a podcasting topic, and I'd hate for this list to go
                      > > permanently off course and lose the few people left who have no
                      > > interest in Twitter.
                      >
                      > Concur. Thanks Stephen.
                      >
                      > Regards
                      > Andrew

                      Laura Ross

                      The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
                      http://coffeeandteashow.com
                      Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
                      coffeeandteashow@...

                      Rocky Horror Pod Show
                      http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
                      Listener hotline: 206-888-4991 (note new number)
                      rockypod@...