TWITTER need Tweaking!

  • Rob Schendel
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      Is anyone else having difficulties with Twitter this morning? It
      doesn't seem to be functioning at all.

      www.twitter.com/robschendel <www.twitter.com/robschendel>

    • Geek -
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2007
        Yup, the site is completely inaccessible, which is following up on
        spotty service for the last few days myself.

        --
        Dwight Wallbridge,
        Blogger, Photographer, Geek

        The Geek's Blog http://www.thegeeksblog.com/
        Dwight Wallbridge Photography http://www.dwightwallbridge.com/Photo/
        All Things Azeroth http://www.allthingsazeroth.com/

        On 5/1/07, Rob Schendel <Flash1Podcasting@...> wrote:

        > Is anyone else having difficulties with Twitter this morning? It
        > doesn't seem to be functioning at all.
        >
        > www.twitter.com/robschendel <www.twitter.com/robschendel>

      • Andy Bilodeau
        Message 3 of 11 , May 1, 2007
          On 5/1/07, Rob Schendel <Flash1Podcasting@...> wrote:

          > Is anyone else having difficulties with Twitter this morning? It
          > doesn't seem to be functioning at all.
          >
          > www.twitter.com/robschendel <www.twitter.com/robschendel>

          Hey rob...

          It's not just you man...the whole twitter things is kaput...for now...

          I'm sure they'll be back up soon..

          I have confidence in those guys!

          --
          Andy Bilodeau
          PodCaster

          The AndyCast PodCast
          You'll laugh 'til you stop!
          http://www.andycast.net

          Blogger
          http://andy.andycast.net

          Skype : andybilodeau
          Message 4 of 11 , May 1, 2007
            On 5/1/07, Rob Schendel <Flash1Podcasting@...> wrote:
            > Is anyone else having difficulties with Twitter this morning? It
            > doesn't seem to be functioning at all.

            As diverting as recent conversations have been, I believe this is the
            wrong list to be discussing Twitter technical issues. There are lots
            of other places that are far more appropriate. Google on "Twitter
            community" or "Twitter forum" for a few.

            Twitter may have captured virtually the entire podcast community, but
            it isn't itself a podcasting topic, and I'd hate for this list to go
            permanently off course and lose the few people left who have no
            interest in Twitter.

            http://www.escapepod.org
          • Rob Schendel
            Message 5 of 11 , May 1, 2007
              I notice that even the "help" link, on the main page, won't load!

              On 5/1/07, Andy Bilodeau <andycast@...> wrote:

              > On 5/1/07, Rob Schendel <Flash1Podcasting@...<Flash1Podcasting%40gmail.com>>
              > wrote:
              > >

              > > Is anyone else having difficulties with Twitter this morning? It
              > > doesn't seem to be functioning at all.
              > >
              > > www.twitter.com/robschendel <www.twitter.com/robschendel>
              > >
              > Hey rob...
              >
              > It's not just you man...the whole twitter things is kaput...for now...
              >
              > I'm sure they'll be back up soon..
              >
              > I have confidence in those guys!
              >
              > --
              > Andy Bilodeau
              > PodCaster
              >
              > The AndyCast PodCast
              > You'll laugh 'til you stop!
              > http://www.andycast.net
              >
              > Blogger
              > http://andy.andycast.net
              >
              > Skype : andybilodeau

            • PhiLL Ramey
              Message 6 of 11 , May 1, 2007
                Those cats need to work on the serverz faster!

                --
                The PhiLL(er)
                http://www.thephiller.com

              • Steven R. Boyett
                Message 7 of 11 , May 1, 2007
                  I'm not ashamed to admit that I have absolutely no interest in twitter.
                  --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Eley" <SFEley@...> wrote:

                  > On 5/1/07, Rob Schendel <Flash1Podcasting@...> wrote:
                  > > Is anyone else having difficulties with Twitter this morning? It
                  > > doesn't seem to be functioning at all.
                  >
                  > As diverting as recent conversations have been, I believe this is the
                  > wrong list to be discussing Twitter technical issues. There are lots
                  > of other places that are far more appropriate. Google on "Twitter
                  > community" or "Twitter forum" for a few.
                  >
                  > Twitter may have captured virtually the entire podcast community, but
                  > it isn't itself a podcasting topic, and I'd hate for this list to go
                  > permanently off course and lose the few people left who have no
                  > interest in Twitter.
                  >

                  > --
                  > Have Fun,
                  > Steve Eley (sfeley@...)
                  > http://www.escapepod.org

                • Andy Bilodeau
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 1, 2007

                    > On 5/1/07, Rob Schendel <Flash1Podcasting@...> wrote:
                    > > Is anyone else having difficulties with Twitter this morning? It
                    > > doesn't seem to be functioning at all.
                    >
                    > As diverting as recent conversations have been, I believe this is the
                    > wrong list to be discussing Twitter technical issues. There are lots
                    > of other places that are far more appropriate. Google on "Twitter
                    > community" or "Twitter forum" for a few.
                    >
                    > Twitter may have captured virtually the entire podcast community, but
                    > it isn't itself a podcasting topic, and I'd hate for this list to go
                    > permanently off course and lose the few people left who have no
                    > interest in Twitter.

                    Fair enough.

                    --
                    Andy Bilodeau
                    PodCaster

                    The AndyCast PodCast
                    You'll laugh 'til you stop!
                    http://www.andycast.net

                    Blogger
                    http://andy.andycast.net

                    Skype : andybilodeau
                  • Rob Schendel
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 1, 2007
                      The service appears to be back and working normally.

                      On 5/1/07, PhiLL Ramey <pramey@...> wrote:

                      > Those cats need to work on the serverz faster!
                      >
                      > On 5/1/07, Andy Bilodeau <andycast@... <andycast%40gmail.com>>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > On 5/1/07, Rob Schendel <Flash1Podcasting@...<Flash1Podcasting%40gmail.com>
                      > <Flash1Podcasting%40gmail.com>>
                      > > wrote:
                      > > >

                      > > > Is anyone else having difficulties with Twitter this morning? It
                      > > > doesn't seem to be functioning at all.
                      > > >
                      > > > www.twitter.com/robschendel <www.twitter.com/robschendel>
                      > > >
                      > > Hey rob...
                      > >
                      > > It's not just you man...the whole twitter things is kaput...for now...
                      > >
                      > > I'm sure they'll be back up soon..
                      > >
                      > > I have confidence in those guys!
                      > >
                      > > --
                      > > Andy Bilodeau
                      > > PodCaster
                      > >
                      > > The AndyCast PodCast
                      > > You'll laugh 'til you stop!
                      > > http://www.andycast.net
                      > >
                      > > Blogger
                      > > http://andy.andycast.net
                      > >
                      > > Skype : andybilodeau
                      > >

                      > --
                      > The PhiLL(er)
                      > http://www.thephiller.com

                    • andrew clarke
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 1, 2007
                        On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 12:52:09PM -0400, Stephen Eley wrote:

                        > Twitter may have captured virtually the entire podcast community, but
                        > it isn't itself a podcasting topic, and I'd hate for this list to go
                        > permanently off course and lose the few people left who have no
                        > interest in Twitter.

                        Concur. Thanks Stephen.

                        Regards
                        Andrew

                        (podcasters@yahoogroups.com owner)
                      • Flyswatter
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 1, 2007
                          Yeah. Don't mess with Steve--he's the topic Po Po! ;-D

                          On 5/1/07, andrew clarke <mail@...> wrote:

                          > On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 12:52:09PM -0400, Stephen Eley wrote:
                          >
                          > > Twitter may have captured virtually the entire podcast community, but
                          > > it isn't itself a podcasting topic, and I'd hate for this list to go
                          > > permanently off course and lose the few people left who have no
                          > > interest in Twitter.
                          >
                          > Concur. Thanks Stephen.
                          >
                          > Regards
                          > Andrew

                          Laura Ross

                          The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
                          http://coffeeandteashow.com
                          Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
                          coffeeandteashow@...

                          Rocky Horror Pod Show
                          http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
                          Listener hotline: 206-888-4991 (note new number)
                          rockypod@...