Re: Emu X-Board 49 Midi Keyboard - will trade

  • Michael W. Dean
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Dean" <kittyfeet70@...>
      wrote:

      > Emu X-Board 49 Midi Keyboard
      > Damn good keyboard, almost new, barely used.
      > Not selling --
      > Will trade for any analog (or digital with presets) keyboard.
      >
      > I'm looking for an easier-to-use keyboard that has a decent organ
      > sound, acoustic piano sound, and electric piano sound. --You know,
      > something that you plug into a speaker and it makes sound. (the Emu
      > X-Board 49 Midi is a better keyboard than this, but has to be routed
      > through a computer.)
      >
      > It's this one:

      http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/EMu-Xboard-49-USBMIDI-Controller?sku=706284

      ======
      Thanks Matthew Wayne Selznick for having an analog keyboard and being
      into this trade! Where else but on this list could that happen??? (I
      tried craigslist and my own e-mail list, and no takers.)

      Thank you Matthew!

      MWD
      "Clone The Homeless"
      Michael W. Dean's podcast that remembers when sex was safe and music
      was dangerous. (Free, and no iPod is needed to listen.)
      http://www.clonethehomeless.com
    • Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
        On 4/30/07, Michael W. Dean <kittyfeet70@...> wrote:
        > Thanks Matthew Wayne Selznick for having an analog keyboard and being
        > into this trade! Where else but on this list could that happen??? (I
        > tried craigslist and my own e-mail list, and no takers.)
        >
        > Thank you Matthew!

        Thanks, Michael! Thanks for dinner and coffee and wabbit hunting, as well.

        (No wabbits were harmed in the making of this trade.)

        --
        Matthew Wayne Selznick
        Consultant, Podcaster, Author