Emergence of social media - Podcast

  • Prime Point Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2007
      dear friends

      Last week, I made a presentation at Global Forum for Public Relations,
      Hyderabad on the "Corporate excellence through social media".

      Social media like blogs, podcasts and wikis are growing fast, setting new
      agenda and direction. I have uploaded my presentation as podcast. You
      may kindly visit the following link to listen to the visual podcast (13
      minutes)

      http://poduniversal.blogspot.com/2007/04/podmagazine-edition-6-corporate.html

      srinivasan
      prime point foundation