Launch of Blogger & Podcaster Magazine

  • larrygenkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      Just wanted to let you all know that we've just launched Blogger &
      Podcaster Magazine, the first full fledged magazine for our industry.
      You can get a free subscription to the digital or podcast editions by
      going to www.bloggerandpodcaster.com and clicking on the 'subscribe'
      tab. Also, you can promote your show for free in the online directory
      at http://www.bloggerandpodcaster.com/guideinfo.php. I hope you like
      what we've done and I'd really like to hear your suggestions on what
      we can do to make the magazine even more relevant to podcasters.

      - Larry Genkin
      Publisher
      Blogger & Podcaster Magazine