yahoo Update

  • the_vegastourist
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2007
      greetings,

      New reader anbd first time poseter...

      is there a magical formula to getting yahoo to update their/my podcast
      lists?

      Thier podcast section is 3 months behind. every other directory i am
      on seems to be up to date and getting the same feed just fine.

      I found the magic ping for iTunes. is there on for yahoo??

      Mark Anthony
      Host of The vegas tourist Podacst.
      About all Things Tourist in las Vegas
      htp://thevegastourist.com