Re: [podcasters] Re: New episodes not appearing on iTunes suddenly

  • Geek -
    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 20, 2007
      Having just moved hosts, I found at my old one that far too often I
      had to seek out a friend who was in upper tech management to get
      anything reasonable done, and I have to say that the fact I had to go
      to those lengths so often is why I decided I needed to leave them. No
      company should have, as it's policies, that one much push for upper
      management to get involved in order to see an issue is occurring.
      Sure, the lower levels might not notice or have the tools to diagnose,
      but there should be enough sharing of info to tell the appropriate
      people that, hey, maybe since all these people are having an issue,
      there is something we need to look at, and it should automatically
      bump to the next level. Personally, most hosts I have been with have
      an auto notification of there is a DoS occurring, and proceeds to take
      measures to protect clients access, and by this I mean moving, not
      'DoS guards'. Just my 2cp.

      --
      Dwight Wallbridge,
      Blogger, Photographer, Geek