Announcing New Music Today is Now Accepting Contributors

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2007
      New Music Today (http://newmusictoday.net and
      http://podcasternews.com/programs/178/) is a short music podcast dedicated
      to delivering one new song. I have delivered around 150 episodes so far
      averaging about 4 shows a week.. I would now like to expand this to a new
      show everyday but I can't do it alone. I am now accepting contributions to
      the show. If you are a listener, podcaster, band or label; you now can
      contribute original shows that you create. I will not accept clips from
      other shows, but you can use the show you create wherever you would like
      with proper attribution.

      So if you would like to promote your band or just try something new you can
      take a look at http://newmusictoday.net/contribute/ or email
      host@... for more information.

      --
      Mike Wills