Added benefit of an occasional video episode - advertising on YouTube

  • mbritt1216
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2007
      I uploaded a video episode to my typically audio-only podcast as I
      mentioned in a previous post, and then I had an idea - why not also
      upload the episode to YouTube and Google video and use it as an
      advertisement for the podcast? I put a link to the podcast website
      into the Notes that appear along with the video. What the heck.

      Michael Britt
      michael.britt@...

      The Psych Files
      Psychological theory in everyday life.