Time Keeps Slipping Into The Future

  • George L Smyth
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2007
      I tell you, I've no idea where time goes these days. I just realized that
      Tuesday was the one year anniversary of One Minute How-To. In that time the
      show's listenership has increased by leaps and bounds, well beyond my
      expectations. With 132 episodes live I can truly tell you that I believe that
      the next 132 are going to be at least, if not more, fun.

      So to celebrate the anniversary I am opening the show up to everyone here, and
      asking if you'd like to be a guest on my show (actually, everyone is always
      welcome, but it just sounds more important when I say it that way). All you
      need to do is come up with something you can explain within 60 seconds and let
      me know. You not only get exposure, but also a chance to talk about your own
      podcast, website, or whatever else you'd like.

      So I invite you to check out OneMinuteHowTo.com and if you haven't already,
      listen to a few short (always under five minutes) shows. I'd love to have you
      take up the challenge and come on the show.

      Cheers -

      george

      Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com
      DRiP Investing: http://DRiPInvesting.org - Blog: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PrudentInvestor