Re: [podcasters] Marketting opprotunity

  • Patsy Terrell
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 19, 2007
      Larry, look in your local market, or online, for an "advertising speciality" company. They are the folks who print your name/logo on everything from chocolate to mugs to pens and everything inbetween. They'll have catalogs where you can choose what's of interest to you. Many of those things are just pennies each. Think about how your logo will reproduce on various items.

      It takes a few days to weeks, to do setup and production so give yourself some time to get the product back. If you're really brave you can just have them shipped to where your show is. However, I would suggest you get them and look at them and leave time for them to be redone. My experience is that quality control with advertising specialities is minimal.

      At one time I had four runs of a mug before they got it right. Twice it came back with a blob on it because they had a hole in the screen. Hard to believe, but true. They didn't blink an eye at doing 2000 of them over again. Again and again.

      So, give yourself time to go through the process. Good luck.

      Patsy
      http://www.patsyterrell.com - for blog, journals, art, cookbook reviews, and more
      http://www.artofgraciousliving.com - create a life that resonates with your spirit