Magnatune Embraces Podcasting

  • elle_webb
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
      FYI - Magnatune's John Buckman gives his thoughts on using CC-licensed
      music within podcasts:

      http://www.podcastingnews.com/articles/Magnatune_Embraces_Podcas.html
    • elle_webb
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "elle_webb" <elle_webb@y...> wrote:

        > FYI - Magnatune's John Buckman gives his thoughts on using CC-licensed
        > music within podcasts:
        >
        > http://www.podcastingnews.com/articles/Magnatune_Embraces_Podcas.html

        Also - we've CC-licensed this article, so you're free to reproduce it.
        We thought that would help get the word out to the most podcasts as
        quickly as possible. Buckman does a good job of explaining his
        positions on using their music within podcasts.