Re: Public Radio Talent Quest: round one starts Monday Apr 16th

  • Jesse Thorn
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 16 4:44 PM
      I just wanted to throw my two cents in here...

      I know Jake personally, and have worked with PRX for a few years
      distributing The Sound of Young America. These are really good people
      who are really trying to broaden the spectrum of voices on public
      radio. They've gone out of their way to help me and my show because
      it reflected public radio values but was different.

      I hope everybody will find something two minutes long and enter it.
      This is a real thing and it's really great.

      http://www.publicradioquest.com

      Jesse
      The Sound of Young America