Need volunteers for Atlanta Film Festival recordings

  • Rusty Tanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2007
      Hi all,
      I'm talking with a nice fellow over at IMAGE about recording some of the
      filmmaker Q&As at the Atlanta Film Festival<http://atlantafilmfestival.com/>,
      which is taking place April 19-28. Would anybody be interested in helping?

      There are too many films playing for us to be able to make all of them.
      Ideally, we'd like to break up the effort such so that each volunteer only
      was working on recordings for one day or less. We're not trying to be
      comprehensive, but it'd be nice to get as many as we could. Even if you
      could only make it out for a few hours one day to record one or two Q&As,
      that would be helpful.

      This isn't for money (for us, them, or anybody else), just a
      get-the-word-out effort to try to help some local filmmakers receive some
      publicity they might not receive otherwise.

      Please let me know if you can help on any of those days. And please forward
      this to anybody you think might be interested in helping. Thanks!

      --
      Rusty Tanton
      Blog: radicalgeorgiamoderate.org