Announcing PodCorps.org

  • Doug Kaye
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2007
      Hello, Fellow Podcasters.

      When we started The Conversations Network in 2005 we had a two-part
      mission in mind: our "curated" podcast channels, and a "grassroots"
      effort to record spoken-word events by connecting podcasters with
      events near them. Today, we're launching that grassroots effort as
      PodCorps.org.

      I urge *every* podcaster and videocaster to register at PodCorps.org.
      Tell us where you live and how you can help capture, preserve and
      publish those important spoken-word events that would otherwise
      evaporate forever. Can you record audio or video? How about post-
      production, graphics or copyrighting? Just check the boxes in your
      profile.

      This is your chance to use your podcasting skills to give back to
      your community. How cool is that -- Podcasting as a public service?
      At the same time, you'll be able to share with and learn from other
      members of PodCorps.org.

      Again, that's PodCorps.org -- a place that should be part of *every*
      podcaster's life.

      ...doug

      Doug Kaye, Executive Director
      The Conversations Network