MixCast Live Question...

  • hardcoreinsomnia
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Has anyone used MixCast Live? It looks like a beautiful solution
      judging by the screenshots...

      Also, wasn't there a trial demo floating around, and is there any way
      I can grab it?

      thanks gang...

      Jason
      Insomnia Radio
      http://hardcoreinsomniaradio.blogspot.com
    • David Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
        I'm using it and love it.

        I'm pretty sure he recently opened the beta to the public. Check out
        his web site for details:

        http://www.mixcastlive.com

        On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 21:14:35 -0000, hardcoreinsomnia
        <jasonevangelho@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone used MixCast Live? It looks like a beautiful solution
        > judging by the screenshots...
        >
        > Also, wasn't there a trial demo floating around, and is there any way
        > I can grab it?
        >
        > thanks gang...
        >
        > Jason
        > Insomnia Radio
        > http://hardcoreinsomniaradio.blogspot.com

        David Johnson
        http://www.edave.org
      • djkj2005
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
          I tried it and I liked the program a lot. I was a beta tester and
          didn't find to many problems. Last I checked you could download the
          Release Candidate for only $20 and I think that also gave you a free
          upgrade to the final product (a great savings on the final price).

          Doug Kersten

          P.S. (Don't anyone ask for a copy of the beta. This guy is doing
          great work and should be supported. DK).

          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "hardcoreinsomnia"
          <jasonevangelho@g...> wrote:

          > Has anyone used MixCast Live? It looks like a beautiful solution
          > judging by the screenshots...
          >
          > Also, wasn't there a trial demo floating around, and is there any way
          > I can grab it?
          >
          > thanks gang...
          >
          > Jason
          > Insomnia Radio
          > http://hardcoreinsomniaradio.blogspot.com
        • Craig Patchett
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
            <jasonevangelho@g...> wrote:

            > Also, wasn't there a trial demo floating around, and is there any way
            > I can grab it?

            A prerelease version is available for download at http://mixcastlive.com

            Craig

            Craig Patchett