Re: [podcasters] Re: New address for Morning Coffee Notes feed...

  • Richie Carey
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi Eric,

      I'll leave it to others as to whether or not OPML is the best choice because
      I'm no expert in that area. The quick-and-dirty PHP script I posted simply
      demonstrates the abililty to programatically access data stored in ID3 tags,
      regardless of whether that data is OPML, text, or morse code ;-) I chose
      OPML because I've seen it used very effectively by several Podcasters for
      show notes...

      As for the idea of a web based ID3 tag editor, that would be a very cool
      feature for you to add to Audioblog.com - any plans for something like this?

      Thanks,

      Richie
      Richie Carey / Web Application Developer
      Website: http://www.RichieCarey.com/
      RSS 2.0: http://www.careyinternet.com/rss2.php
      Voice Mail: 1-206-203-1222 (24 Hrs.)
      Skype Me: callto://richiecarey
    • Ryan King
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 1, 2005
        On Mar 1, 2005, at 3:43 PM, Gabe Kangas wrote:

        > Can't we standardize on real programming languages? Libraries for VB,
        > C, Perl, etc would be quite helpful.

        Real languages? I'm not sure what makes UserTalk less of a language.

        -ryan

        http://theryanking.com/