My Community Apology! (Especially Jim!)

  • Tony Marino
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi everybody!

      For all in this wonderful PodCast group
      I felt it only appropriate to send this
      public apology for my over-inflated
      self.

      Apparently, my pants got too big for
      my britches!

      Special thanks to Jim for calling
      appropriate attention to it! Jim, it
      appears you may have hit it on the
      head!

      I do now see how silly I have come across
      to many and I am now on my way to
      the tailor for alteration.

      I thank you all for providing such great
      content and I will now sit, watch, learn
      and grow.

      Adam!

      As a broadcaster and PodCaster, I must
      say I am in awe of what you are doing
      for all involved in the emerging universe of
      Podcasting.

      Now that I have been reduced to rubble,
      I will begin again and only chime in when
      I can truly can benefit the community as
      a whole.

      Once again all, I am sorry!

      Kindest regards,

      Tony