Sorry, but our BS detectors just went off! :-)

  • elle_webb
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 1 9:39 AM
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Marino, Ph.D."
      <marinofactor@g...> wrote:

      > Hi Jim!
      >
      > Very funny VodCast! Got the point!
      >
      > Man, do I have days like that!
      > More often than I like to admit!
      >
      > Keep up the great work and thanks
      > a million for the interaction.
      >
      > I will now sit quietly and learn
      > unless spoken to! :-)
      >
      > All the best,

      <sarcasm>

      Tony!

      Sorry, but our BS detectors just went off!

      Funny how that happens sometimes! :)

      Maybe you could contribute something to the discussion...offer a
      useful service...or back up your claims with something concrete!

      Otherwise, there are a lot of intelligent people on the list to learn
      from!

      Have a great day!

      Elle

      </sarcasm>
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 1 10:42 AM
        On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 17:12:57 -0000, Tony Marino, Ph.D.
        <marinofactor@...> wrote:

        > As I wrote in my last email to you
        > (last week), we have what we think
        > are some pretty good marketing ideas.
        > After all, that is what we do best.

        Marketing Rule #1: Don't annoy your market.

        Now what was it you do best, again?

        - Steve Eley
        sfeley@...