Brand New Podcast: Looking for Constructive Critizism

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 9:13 AM
      After a year and a half of podcasting, I started a brand new show. I would
      like some feedback on this show and website to see what other mistakes I may
      have missed. One thing I am hearing now is the background music should be a
      bit louder.

      The show is Mike's Hotdish (http://mikeshotdish.com) and it is a mixed genre
      music podcast.

      Thanks for taking a listen. I will have a couple more promo's soon.

      --
      Mike Wills
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikewills