Re: [podcasters] Re: Where do you customize your rss feed?

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      On 01 Apr 2007 04:13:36 -0700, mbritt1216 <michael.britt@...>
      wrote:

      > I have to admit I don't know where my feedburner feed it pointing to.
      > How/where do I find
      > that out - somewhere in my Feedburner account I assume?
      >
      > Michael
      > michael,britt@... <britt%40thepsychfiles.com>
      >
      > The Psych Files
      > Psychological theory in everyday life.
      > http://www.thepsychfiles.com

      Log into your Feedburner account. Click the name of your feed to get to the
      part of the site where you can make changes. Click on the "Edit feed
      details" link and look at the field next to "Original Feed." That'll tell
      you where your FeedBurner feed is pointing.

      --
      -Shawn "Shawno Gordo" Thorpe
      Hyper Nonsense - Talk, comedy, music and more!

      Shawnogram - Content = life.
      http://www.shawnogram.com/

      Phantom Power Media - Bloggy, podcasty
      http://www.phantompower.org/