Re: [podcasters] Clearing It Up Adam!

  • Gabe Kangas
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hey man, I know you mean well. But you should probably stop right here
      with this discussion. Toooo many egos floating around here that are not
      interested in any of your ideas or help, unfortunately.

      Good luck with your future endeavors, though.

      Gabe Kangas
      TheCabin's r33tcast
      www.the-cabin.com/podcast/
      "We've been blogging since it was called updating a web page!"
      gabek@...

      Tony Marino, Ph.D. wrote:

      > Hey Adam!
      >
      > Well, I must say, I do understand
      > the spirit of your post! :-)
      >
      > Please allow me to clear the record.
      >
      > I was not referring to you or Dave.
      >
      > Factoring and recognizing that you and
      > Dave were the PodCasting front runners,
      > I was referring to the marketing of both
      > the Mac and Microsoft podcasting products.
      >
      > We have been strong advocates of your
      > iPodder and truly love it!
      >
      > At present we are working on a marketing
      > plan to get the word out to our lists
      > about your product as well.
      >
      > Additionally, we hold your PodCast
      > authority in very high regard and
      > most certainly respect the amount of
      > relentless effort you provide to all
      > within the PodCast communities.
      >
      > You build it and we will market it!
      >
      > Sometimes these posts make it hard to
      > get out the true intent. It is so
      > easy to be misconstrued. I truly do
      > apologize for the riff. My intent was
      > really to learn more about what you
      > already know.
      >
      > As I wrote in my last email to you
      > (last week), we have what we think
      > are some pretty good marketing ideas.
      > After all, that is what we do best.
      >
      > I would love to talk further with you
      > on the subject. Please do call me at
      > your convenience.
      >
      > Keep up the great work you do.
      > (I really enjoy your DSC podcast!)
      >
      > I truly did join this community to
      > learn more about what you do. I have
      > already discovered many new things.
      >
      > Thank you for all the support!
      >
      > Only the very best...

      > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
      > click here
      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129fci4jg/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=1705004726:HM/EXP=1109783775/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

    • Pat Carney
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
        Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!
        Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!
        Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!
        Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!
        Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!
        Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!
        Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!
        Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!
        Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!
        Unsubscribe!Unsubscribe!

        Unsubscribe!

        Get me off this stupid list!

        Pat Carney
        The Carney Group
        837 Glenwood Avenue
        Minneapolis, MN 55405
        (612) 746-5889

        “On the death of my own dog—if I had a dog—I'd be quite capable of
        writing about her demise. But the President's life is so detached from
        mine, it would be hard for me to internalize it.”
        -Mark Strand

        On Mar 1, 2005, at 11:29 AM, Gabe Kangas wrote:

        > Hey man, I know you mean well. But you should probably stop right here
        > with this discussion. Toooo many egos floating around here that are
        > not
        > interested in any of your ideas or help, unfortunately.
        >
        > Good luck with your future endeavors, though.
        >
        > Gabe Kangas
        > TheCabin's r33tcast
        > www.the-cabin.com/podcast/
        > "We've been blogging since it was called updating a web page!"
        > gabek@...
        >

        > Tony Marino, Ph.D. wrote:
        >

        >> Hey Adam!
        >>
        >> Well, I must say, I do understand
        >> the spirit of your post! :-)
        >>
        >> Please allow me to clear the record.
        >>
        >> I was not referring to you or Dave.
        >>
        >> Factoring and recognizing that you and
        >> Dave were the PodCasting front runners,
        >> I was referring to the marketing of both
        >> the Mac and Microsoft podcasting products.
        >>
        >> We have been strong advocates of your
        >> iPodder and truly love it!
        >>
        >> At present we are working on a marketing
        >> plan to get the word out to our lists
        >> about your product as well.
        >>
        >> Additionally, we hold your PodCast
        >> authority in very high regard and
        >> most certainly respect the amount of
        >> relentless effort you provide to all
        >> within the PodCast communities.
        >>
        >> You build it and we will market it!
        >>
        >> Sometimes these posts make it hard to
        >> get out the true intent. It is so
        >> easy to be misconstrued. I truly do
        >> apologize for the riff. My intent was
        >> really to learn more about what you
        >> already know.
        >>
        >> As I wrote in my last email to you
        >> (last week), we have what we think
        >> are some pretty good marketing ideas.
        >> After all, that is what we do best.
        >>
        >> I would love to talk further with you
        >> on the subject. Please do call me at
        >> your convenience.
        >>
        >> Keep up the great work you do.
        >> (I really enjoy your DSC podcast!)
        >>
        >> I truly did join this community to
        >> learn more about what you do. I have
        >> already discovered many new things.
        >>
        >> Thank you for all the support!
        >>
        >> Only the very best...

        >> *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
        >> click here
        >> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129fci4jg/
        >> M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=1705004726:HM/
        >> EXP=1109783775/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.netflix.com/
        >> Default?mqso=60190075>

      • Tony Marino, Ph.D.
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
          Thanks gabe! :-)

          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Gabe Kangas <gabek@r...> wrote:
          > Hey man, I know you mean well. But you should probably stop right
          here
          > with this discussion. Toooo many egos floating around here that
          are not
          > interested in any of your ideas or help, unfortunately.
          >
          > Good luck with your future endeavors, though.
          >
          > Gabe Kangas
          > TheCabin's r33tcast
          > www.the-cabin.com/podcast/
          > "We've been blogging since it was called updating a web page!"
          > gabek@r...
          >

          > Tony Marino, Ph.D. wrote:
          >

          > > Hey Adam!
          > >
          > > Well, I must say, I do understand
          > > the spirit of your post! :-)
          > >
          > > Please allow me to clear the record.
          > >
          > > I was not referring to you or Dave.
          > >
          > > Factoring and recognizing that you and
          > > Dave were the PodCasting front runners,
          > > I was referring to the marketing of both
          > > the Mac and Microsoft podcasting products.
          > >
          > > We have been strong advocates of your
          > > iPodder and truly love it!
          > >
          > > At present we are working on a marketing
          > > plan to get the word out to our lists
          > > about your product as well.
          > >
          > > Additionally, we hold your PodCast
          > > authority in very high regard and
          > > most certainly respect the amount of
          > > relentless effort you provide to all
          > > within the PodCast communities.
          > >
          > > You build it and we will market it!
          > >
          > > Sometimes these posts make it hard to
          > > get out the true intent. It is so
          > > easy to be misconstrued. I truly do
          > > apologize for the riff. My intent was
          > > really to learn more about what you
          > > already know.
          > >
          > > As I wrote in my last email to you
          > > (last week), we have what we think
          > > are some pretty good marketing ideas.
          > > After all, that is what we do best.
          > >
          > > I would love to talk further with you
          > > on the subject. Please do call me at
          > > your convenience.
          > >
          > > Keep up the great work you do.
          > > (I really enjoy your DSC podcast!)
          > >
          > > I truly did join this community to
          > > learn more about what you do. I have
          > > already discovered many new things.
          > >
          > > Thank you for all the support!
          > >
          > > Only the very best...

          > > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
          > > click here

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129fci4jg/M=298184.6018725.7038619.30011
          76/D=groups/S=1705004726:HM/EXP=1109783775/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gsl
          f/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

          subject=Unsubscribe>

        • Joshua Kinberg
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
            send a message to:

            as noted at the bottom of every message from Yahoo! Groups.

            RTFM!
            -Josh