Introducing: myself

  • Paul Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31 10:37 AM
      Hi all. I just joined the group, something I probably should have
      done a while ago.

      My name is Paul Campbell and I'm currently in the middle of editing
      the first episode of an audio drama. Steep hill. It is called
      "Estalvin's Legacy". It's an alternate reality adventure.

      Just thought I'd introduce myself before I started with the questions.

      I've been listening to podcasts for about two years now and kept
      wanting to get involved myself. My head is now officially above the
      parapet.
    • andrew clarke
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
        On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 05:37:32PM -0000, Paul Campbell wrote:

        > My name is Paul Campbell and I'm currently in the middle of editing
        > the first episode of an audio drama. Steep hill. It is called
        > "Estalvin's Legacy". It's an alternate reality adventure.
        >
        > Just thought I'd introduce myself before I started with the questions.

        Welcome, Paul. I'm glad YahooGroups' recent problems with duplicate
        e-mail haven't sent you into hiding :-)

        (The dupe e-mails seem to have all stopped now.)

        Regards
        Andrew
      • Paul Campbell
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
          On 01 Apr 2007 09:55:02 -0700, andrew clarke <mail@...> wrote:

          > On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 05:37:32PM -0000, Paul Campbell wrote:
          >
          > > My name is Paul Campbell and I'm currently in the middle of editing
          > > the first episode of an audio drama. Steep hill. It is called
          > > "Estalvin's Legacy". It's an alternate reality adventure.
          > >
          > > Just thought I'd introduce myself before I started with the questions.
          >
          > Welcome, Paul. I'm glad YahooGroups' recent problems with duplicate
          > e-mail haven't sent you into hiding :-)
          >
          > (The dupe e-mails seem to have all stopped now.)
          >
          > Regards
          > Andrew

          Thanks. No, I guess I must have completely missed all the dupes.

          --
          Paul Campbell
          * Audio Drama - http://cossmass.co.uk/